Start saving money without all of the stress or the hassle…
Keeping your overheads to a minimum is key to the success of any business and effective energy management can play a big part in that. It’s a no-brainer for high energy consumers, but you might be surprised how much you can save even as a business with a lower energy consumption. Why should you be penalised?
It’s easy to start saving… Isn’t it?
Plug in your post code, add your consumption and hey presto some websites will give you an immediate price comparison, but actually there’s a bit more to it than that.
You could also take the time to accept one of the twenty plus phone calls you receive every day, from brokers and third party intermediaries, promising to save you money, but how do you know they won’t simply tell you anything to ensure it’s their pockets that are lined with your cash?
Of course, you could start ringing around the forty-odd suppliers out there and try and find the best deal, but do you have the time? Indeed would it ever make it to the top of your to-do-list and if you miss your renewal window that’s it for the next 12 months, 12 months where you could be paying over the odds, so why not take on the services of an expert, at Clear Energy Consulting we’ll help you every step of the way.
The percentage of business consumers who have not reviewed their energy contracts and are paying more than they should!
Don’t be part of that statistic, get in touch today and start saving.
The percentage of non micro businesses who rank energy costs as a key factors effecting budget uncertainty.
Let Clear Energy Consulting protect you from unnecessary costs!
The percentage of UK businesses trapped in a contract they can’t escape from due to poor tpi advice
Let Clear Energy Consulting help you to escape costly energy contracts!
The average saving our clients are making following a review with Clear Energy Consulting.
Get in touch today and start saving with Clear Energy Consulting!
We can help whatever your consumption…
Whether you’re a single site with moderate consumption or you run multiple sites, each with their own energy contracts in place, we can help save you money and take away the pain of managing your energy contracts.
Low to Medium Consumers
Low to Medium consumers include the likes of:
- Shops and retail units
- Small pubs and restaurants
- Small workshops and industrial units
- Storage units
Reviewing the options for this type of consumer is quite straightforward, a copy of a recent bill is often enough to allow us to gauge what the likely savings could be.
High Energy Consumers
High energy consumers include:
- Engineering companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Leisure complexes
- Theme Parks
As the consumption grows so do the options when it comes to getting the best value energy deal.
At Clear Energy Consulting we can help ensure you have the right type of contract and not simply the best rate for the type of contract you already have.
When you’re running multiple sites, it’s not just about consumption.
We’ll look at the contracts you have place and ensure you have the right types of contract for your operation.
Next we’ll see what can be done to bring them all in line, saving you a massive headache and increasing your buying power so we can negotiate you the best deal.
All in all we’ll take the hassle out of managing your energy contracts as well as ensuring you don’t spend a penny you don’t need to.
Why Clear Energy Consulting
- As an independent consultant we have the freedom to find the right deal for you.
- We understand the markets which means that after a quick look at a recent utility bill we can quickly gauge what savings you might be able to make.
- We’ll negotiate your very own bespoke contract in line with your needs and unique operation times, irrespective of sector or usage.
- We can negotiate contract prices up to 5 years in advance of your contract end date (something you can’t do as a consumer) and this can allow us to secure much better pricing as well as giving you better control of your budgets moving forward.
- We don’t operate against monthly targets so there’s no-one standing behind us, forcing through contracts that are not right for our clients.
That’s how many contracts we have negotiated for our clients this month
That’s how much we’ve saved our clients this month
That’s the biggest individual saving we’ve achieved for one of our clients this month
- We have relationships with all of the companies registered to supply in the UK which means we can always find you the best deal.
- Indeed we spread our portfolio across all of these suppliers, using bulk purchase and basket purchasing strategies to ensure you get the very best prices.
- We’re in it for the long term and whilst regulation may one day force more transparency of the market, we already share detailed information so our clients know exactly how their money is being spent.
- We’re not just here to take your money and run, we will look after the switching process, dealing with both your existing and new suppliers, and support you for the duration of your contracts, for gas power and water.
Your bill is just the tip of the iceberg
It’s true we can tell a lot from your bill, but there is so much more involved in ensuring you get the best energy prices possible. We take into account a wide range of factors, for example:
- Is your energy contract the right type of contract for your operation?
- Does your contract take into account your usage profile (i.e. how your demands varies during the day / year)?
- Do you have the correct type of of meters installed for your usage profile?
We also take into account when to buy, based on supply and demand levels and annual triad periods throughout the year.
We also monitor future infrastructure projects as well as the current level of energy imports, all of which impact the market and the price you will pay.
At Clear Energy Consulting we can also help in other areas of energy management:
We can monitor any piece of equipment down to circuit level within your business, so you know exactly where your energy is going and explore where efficiencies could be made.
We can complete an audit of your energy consumption, including providing Display Energy Certificates (DEC), which are a requirement for any public sector buildings that meet the following criteria:
- it’s at least partially occupied by a public authority (e.g. council, leisure centre, college, NHS trust)
- it has a total floor area of over 250 square metres
- it’s frequently visited by the public
Private organisations don’t need a DEC but can choose to get one if they want to.